“At the University of Bolton, we take great pride in providing a quality, supportive learning environment for our students.”
Professor George E Holmes DL | President & Vice Chancellor
“...tutors are very supportive and you’re not just a student ID number, at this university you are an individual with a name.”
Ellisse Vernon | BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing
Back to menu
Back to menu
Back to menu
You don’t need us to tell you that health care is more than a career choice. It’s a commitment to making a difference in other people’s lives.
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably already taken the first steps on this rewarding journey.
Now, you may be wondering, “What’s next?”
How do I take my career to new heights?
The answer is an MSc in Community Health Care Nursing.
So, let’s delve a little bit deeper.
Unlock a world of opportunities with an MSc in Community Health Care Nursing
An MSc in Community Health Care Nursing allows you to explore ethical principles, moral concepts, and values in health and social care. You can then select a topic to research in-depth for your dissertation.
You’ll be guided in linking practice, theory, and research during this course. You’ll also have great opportunities to use and enhance your leadership, service delivery, decision-making, and critical analysis skills.
Ultimately, you’ll get the skills you need to unlock a world of opportunities.
You’ll become a leader in your community: someone who can influence health and care policies and improve the lives of countless individuals.
Moreover, the advanced skills and knowledge you acquire will empower you to provide better care to your patients and to make a meaningful impact on your community.
Embarking on this journey is not only about career advancement; it’s also an opportunity for personal growth.
You’ll build skills that are invaluable in daily life, such as:
● Building resilience - The complexities of community health care challenge students to adapt, innovate, and persevere. Through the highs and lows of hands-on training and rigorous academic study, you’ll build a resilience that serves you not just professionally but in every facet of life.
● Cultivating empathy - Being at the forefront of community health means interacting with diverse populations, understanding their unique challenges, and responding with care. This journey enhances your ability to connect, understand, and empathise more deeply.
● Global perspective - This program introduces students to global health trends, issues, and solutions. This wider lens encourages you to appreciate diverse cultures, practices, and health solutions, fostering a broader worldview.
● Leadership and teamwork - Beyond managing teams and collaborating in interdisciplinary settings, an MSc program nurtures leadership qualities. You’ll learn the importance of leading with compassion, integrity, and vision.
● Self-awareness and reflection - This MSc program emphasises reflective practices, allowing students to introspect, recognise their strengths, understand areas for improvement, and continually evolve as holistic healthcare providers.
● Lifelong learning - With a Master’s Degree, you embrace continuous learning. This drive to stay updated and the hunger for knowledge becomes integral to your personal and professional lives.
Ultimately, you’ll emerge as a more confident, capable, and well-rounded individual.
Why choose the University of Bolton?
● We’re recognised for academic excellence and a student-centric approach
● Enjoy hands-on experience through practical training and community engagement
● Our curriculum is aligned with the latest healthcare trends and community needs
What will you learn?
● Advanced nursing practices tailored for community health care
● Multidisciplinary teamwork and leadership skills
● Global health perspectives and cutting-edge research methodologies
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to shape the future of health care!
If you have any questions about Bolton University or life in the North West, simply drop us a message at email@example.com or give us a ring at 01204 903903.