Google Tag Manager Terms of Service:
Google Tag Manager Use Policy
Use of the Google Tag Manager (the “Service”) is subject to this Google Tag Manager Use Policy (the “GTM Use Policy”).
- The Google Analytics Terms of Service located at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html,
- The agreement between You and DoubleClick that is in effect during the dates that You are participating in the Service, and
- The Google Inc. Advertising Program Terms (or, if applicable, as negotiated).
If You Have 3rd Party Tags Delivered Through The Service:
- Google is not responsible for 3rd Party Tags.
- Google may screen such 3rd Party Tags to ensure compliance with this GTM Use Policy.
- You guarantee that You have the rights to upload the 3rd Party Tags.
- You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Service or interfaces provided with the Service
- To engage in or promote any unlawful, infringing, defamatory or otherwise harmful activity;
- To disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
to upload any data to Google Tag Manager that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information), or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google, or
- To access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates their respective terms.
For Google Analytics 360 Suite Home users, Your use of the Google Analytics 360 Suite Home is governed by the Google Analytics 360 Suite Home Terms of Service available at https://360suite.google.com/terms (or such other URL as Google may provide) and as modified from time to time (the “Suite Home Terms”); subject to Section 2 of the Suite Home Terms, use of the Service will continue to be governed by the Google Tag Manager Terms of Service.
For more information about Google Analytics visit the Google Analytics website.
As you browse the University of Bolton, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with University of Bolton. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your web browser. However, this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Google have developed a browser add-on that tells the Analytics script not to record any details of a visit to any website. To find out more visit the Browser Add-on page on the Google website.