Welcome to Education
Do you want to make a difference? Teaching is a challenging but rewarding profession. Use your energy, enthusiasm, talents and skills to develop your career. Career pathways could see you teaching in one of a broad range of lifelong learning sector settings, ranging from traditional FE college settings, through to charities and offender learning.
- Bursaries of up to £20,000 offered to teach maths, English or Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Excellent value for money - compare with other universities
- Highest student to staff ratio in the North West (Telegraph 2011)
- Established industry contacts, giving access to work placements and future employment
- Highly experienced staff, all of whom have published academic books or papers
- Flexible courses fit for purpose and designed for your current role and future careers roles
- £41m spent on developing your campus
- Why would you study elsewhere?