- We have courses starting in May and September
- Courses designed specifically for health care professionals
- Flexible courses fit for purpose and designed for your current role and future careers roles
- We serve not only to the needs of professionals working in the health and social care sector, but also those working in the wider education, youth development and physical activity sectors
- Appreciation of the need for inter-agency and multidisciplinary working
As a nurse you can make a huge difference to people’s health and well-being. Our Nursing courses aim to give you the experience and skills needed to join this demanding yet rewarding career.
We’ll work to prepare you to become a confident, professional nurse, able to deliver and lead adult care within an ever changing health and social care environment. On successful completion of the nursing qualification you’ll possess the knowledge and skills you need to perform as an independent, highly competent, compassionate nurse who can be trusted to maintain professional standards and assure the protection of the public.
Funding update: Nursing students to receive £5,000 payment a year
The Government has announced that from September 2020 new and continuing students studying undergraduate and postgraduate pre-registration nursing, midwifery and some allied health courses will receive a non-repayable and non-means tested (universal) grant of at least £5,000 a year, in addition to existing mainstream student support.
Eligible students may receive additional funding of up to £3,000 to help with childcare costs or to study specific courses. We will update our website once more details have been announced by the Government in early 2020.