Student Services are constantly monitoring and seeking to improve the services that we provide and student’s comments and feedback are very important to us. In order to improve customer satisfaction Student Services have introduced a Student Services Customer Satisfaction Improvement Plan for academic year 2016/17.
This action plan has been put together using student feedback received in 2015/16. The Improvement Plan can be found here.
Student Services Initiatives and Developments 2015/16.
Below are some the initiatives and developments that have been implemented in academic year 2015/16 to improve services provided to students:
- We have made changes to the drop in sessions for Student Funding Advice and Disability Advice to make these services more accessible to students.
- We have been taking part in Social Media Q&A sessions for prospective students who want information about Accommodation and Student Funding.
- ‘Ask Accomm’ has been available at the Halls of Residence to answer student queries
- A prayer box has been implemented in the Chaplaincy for staff and students to leave prayer requests.
- Zara the Pets As Therapy dog is available at various times across the academic year to help reduce exam and assignment deadline stress
- Epilepsy Friendly status has been awarded to the university
- Life Lounge – a new initiative from September 2015 bringing together specialist support services and external partners.
- We are providing the service at Queens Specialist Building twice a week.
- Change in staffing of the Life Lounge reception. A full-time Student Advisor will be available in order to provide student support in addition to Counselling, CBT and Student Liaison Officer referrals.
If you would like to provide feedback on the service you have received or something you would like to see please complete the online feedback form available here.
If you have any comments about the Improvement Plan please email ku.ca1542141394.notl1542141394ob@sr1542141394osivd1542141394atned1542141394uts1542141394