The team of Student Advisors are based in the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall and offer information, advice and guidance on a wide range of academic and student support issues. Student Advisors are also currently available to offer advice and guidance at Queen’s Specialist Building every Tuesday and Friday, 11:30 to 14:30.
The Student Advisors are available in person, by email and telephone and can refer you and make appointments for you to see specialist staff. Private interview room facilities are available on request. An induction loop facility for the deaf and hard of hearing is also available.
Monday to Friday
Student Centre 08:45 to 17:00
We are open all year round except for a break at Christmas.
You can contact us by email at ku.ca1548176747.notl1548176747ob@sr1548176747osivd1548176747atned1548176747uts1548176747, by telephone/voicemail on +44 (0)1204 903 733, or fax on +44 (0)1204 903 732. Alternatively you can drop in to the Student Centre and speak to us in person. When Student Services are closed you can email us on ku.ca1548176747.notl1548176747ob@sr1548176747osivd1548176747atned1548176747uts1548176747 or leave a voicemail message on +44 (0)1204 903 733 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last updated May 2016.
- A to Z of local and national services
- Blackbullion’s Student Wellbeing Guide
- The Code of Practice for the Students’ Union
- Important information about registering with a GP
- List of local GP Surgeries
- Mental Health A-Z Guide
- Policy for the Management of Meningitis 2015-16
- Personal Tutor FAQs
- Policy on use of illegal drugs and misuse of legal drugs by students
- Policy for the support of students under 18 years of age
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Charter
- Student Disciplinary Procedure
- Student Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Student Mental Health Policy
- Student Pregnancy and Maternity Policy
- Student Services Charges
- Students’ Union Opt Out Form
- Student Services at Queen’s Specialist Building
For a comprehensive list of Policies, Procedures and Regulations please see the Policy Zone.