The mission of the Library is:
To provide an academic information resource supporting the teaching, learning and research needs of the user community on all major sites of the University, in such a way as to achieve the highest professional standards in a cost effective and user friendly manner.
The Service aims to provide:
- Access to materials and services required for learning
- Accommodation in which study can be carried out
- Guidance, instruction and information about the services available
- Development of Key Skills and provision of learning support
Library Rules & Regulations
You should make yourselves familiar with and abide by rules and regulations covering the use of the Library, computers, software and the academic network.
- University of Bolton Information Literacy Framework