The Careers team offer a series of presentations, workshops and skills sessions to help you to develop your employability. Attend for advice on developing your skills, exploring your career options, and securing work experience and employment.Log-in to student hub
Our workshops and presentations are designed to challenge you and help you with all aspects of looking and applying for jobs.
- You’ll be better prepared and more confident in knowing what to expect from job applications, interviews and assessment days
- They will help you develop extra-curricular engagement outside of the classroom.
- You will receive one-to-one support from our team of Careers Advisers
- The range of topics covered is diverse, and there is something for everyone
Some of the workshop topics include:
- CVs and covering letters
- Employability skills
- Completing application forms
- Preparing for the careers fair
- Presentation skills
- Interview techniques
- Using social media to find a job
- Understanding assessment centres
- Leadership skills
- Telephone interviews
- Finding a graduate job
- Bolton Award induction
How do I book?
To help us manage the workshops effectively, we ask that you register your attendance in advance. All workshops are free to attend.
All you need to do is click on to the Student Hub and log into the system using your university details. Once logged in you will see a full list of workshops that are taking place over the next academic term. Choose the ones you are interested in and book yourself a place!
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be emailed a reminder nearer the time.
- About us
- Book a careers appointment
- Careers service policies
- Current students
- Employers on campus
- Prospective students