Our workshops and presentations are designed to challenge you and help you with all aspects of looking and applying for jobs.
Why should I attend?
- You will be better prepared and more confident in knowing what to expect from job applications, interviews and assessment days.
- They will help you to develop extra-curricular engagement outside of the classroom.
- You will receive one-to-one support from our team of Careers Advisors.
- The range of topics covered is diverse, and there is something for everyone.
Some of the workshop topics include:
- CVs and covering letters
- Interview techniques
- Using social media to find a job
- Understanding assessment centres
- Leadership Skills
- Telephone interviews
- Finding a graduate job
How do I book?
To help us manage the workshops effectively, we ask that you register your attendance in advance. All workshops are free to attend.
All you need to do is click on to the Student Hub and log into the system using your university details. Once logged in you will see a full list of workshops that are taking place over the next academic term. Choose the ones you are interested in and book yourself a place!
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be emailed a reminder nearer the time.