At the University of Bolton, we offer a range of full-time and part-time courses for those interested in studying for a sports-related degree.
- Top 5 in the UK for Student Satisfaction (Sports Science Complete University Guide 2016)
- Study in the state-of-the-art Bolton One facility
- Highly motivated staff with relevant professional experience and active research and consultancy portfolios
- Gain coaching and other qualifications in addition to your degree
- Work placement opportunities within the University's sports clinic or professional sport and community-based organisations
- Accredited courses by professional bodies BASES and BASRaT (where appropriate)
Book onto the next open day
Don't just take our word for it, the best way to find out about a University is to have a look for yourself. We Offer Campus Tours, Halls of Residence Tours and have subject lecturers on hand throughout the day to answer your questions.
Saturday 24 March
Saturday 30 June
Our Sport and Exercise Science course focuses on monitoring and improving elite athlete performance. You will learn how physiology, biomechanics, nutrition, and psychology all play a part in elite level performance.
Our Sports Rehabilitation degree focuses on the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries sustained in sporting and non-sporting contexts. During this course, you will learn the advanced clinical skills required to treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
Our Sport Development and Coaching course focuses on promoting and delivering sport and physical activity programmes to a diverse range of people and communities. During this course, you will learn key management and coaching skills required to develop or coach sport within the UK.
Our Sports Science and Coaching degree focuses primarily on monitoring and improving sports performance. During this course, you will learn how coaching and sports science principles can be used to improve both individual and team performance in sport.