- Study techniques such as message therapies, reflexology, aromatherapy, Bowen technique and auricular therapy on these highly practical courses
- Guest lectures from industry experts
- Fantastic facilities off campus through our partner the Bolton College
- Practice your skills in the college salon and undertake a work experience placement
- Why would you study elsewhere?
The past ten years have witnessed a rapid growth in the popularity, use and acceptance of complementary therapies by both the public and healthcare professionals. These courses will allow you to develop a full understanding of the techniques and their application, as well as the skills to set up your own business in complementary therapies or take your studies further to degree-level and beyond.
|Course||Mode of Attendance ||UCAS points |
|Professional Studies (Complementary Health) (Top-up) BSc (Hons)