Facilities and Property Management Research at the University of Bolton
Facilities Management has evolved in the UK from a humble background in building services management into a business support discipline focused on delivering core value to business operations. Research at Bolton is developing this field further and exploring its added value across a wide range of sectors. Research in Real Estate covers both Corporate and Public sectors focusing on Commercial and Residential properties.
PhD via Practice or Published Works
This distance learning PhD proagramme is aimed at FM and Property executives, consultants, practitioners and academics who wish to use their practice or published works to obtain a PhD. The retrospective route is for those candidates who have the evidence of practice or works already published. Those who are just developing their portfolios can apply for the prospective route.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1204 903431
- Comparative Analysis of Mature and Immature Real Estate Markets
- Customer Behaviour and Damp in Buildings in Social Housing
- Developing a Service Management Approach for FM Professionals
- Developing new Models in Work-based Learning for FM Professionals
- FM and Smart Cities - Developing alignment between FM Models and Business Models
- Security of Tenure and Efficient Land Administration in Nigeria
- Stay at Home
- Value Chain Management in FM
- Community-based Facilities Management
- FM in Housing Management in Nigeria
- Project Management in Kuwait