Third Party Consent to Share Form

In order that an advisor from the university can speak to Student Finance England regarding your application for student funding on your behalf without the need for you to be present, you must first contact Student Finance England and give permission for your information to be shared with a third party. 

[ThirdPartyConsenttoShareForm.docx] 44Kb

To Whom It May Concern Letter Request Form

Important information you should read BEFORE completing this form;

  • A letter will not be produced for students who have a debt to the University
  • PhD students should make letter requests for letters to the Research Office
[TWIMC-Application-Form.doc] 50Kb