- Help students adapt to the requirements of the EU-wide labour market;
- Enable students to develop specific skills including language skills;
- Improve understanding of the economic and social culture of the host country in the context of acquiring work experience;
- Promote cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises;
- Contribute to the development of a pool of well-qualified, open-minded and internationally experienced young people as future professionals.
Where can placements/training take place?
- Training Centres
- Research Centres
- Other public or private organisations
For Outgoing Student Training Mobility
For Incoming Student Training Mobility