Registering with the Volunteering Service gives you access to added benefits and services. When you register, you become part of our “Experience Volunteering” group. Your contact details will be added to an email list so that you can be kept informed of upcoming events and new opportunities as they become known, often before they appear on the web pages. As part of the service you will also:
- be kept informed of Volunteering Fairs and events here at the University of Bolton
- receive notification of any changes to volunteering policy that might affect you as a student
- have access to the Volunteers’ Support Group which meets once a month
- be encouraged to be a Volunteering Ambassador
- have access to advice and guidance on making the most of your volunteering
- be given priority for any volunteering training that is available
- be invited to any regional volunteering events arranged in conjunction with other Universities
- be invited to student volunteer social events
- be eligible for one of our certificates or awards
Volunteers’ Support Group
The Volunteers’ Support Group is for any student involved in volunteering or considering a volunteer role. The group meets once a month. Keep up to date by checking the web pages as times and venues for these meetings will be announced here. All current Experience Volunteering registered students will be emailed. Click Here to visit the website.
Become a Volunteering Ambassador
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteering Ambassador do let us know. We are interested in students who can share their experiences of volunteering, talk to other students and groups about their experiences and be a representative for volunteering at internal and external events.