Being a University of Bolton Student Ambassador gives you the unique opportunity to maximise your career prospects, whilst committing to work as little or often as you are able!
Our student ambassadors fulfil a wide range of roles and work at a variety of on and off campus events, events our ambassadors support include:
- Open Days
- Campus Visits
- Primary and Secondary School Outreach Events
- Careers and Higher Education Fairs in Schools and Colleges
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Enrolment and Induction
- Promotional Activities
- Summer Schools and much more…
There are plenty of reasons to join our friendly ambassador team, here are just a few:
- Variety- Students have the opportunity to represent the university at a range of events working with everyone from school students, teachers to high profile visitors to the university.
- Flexibility- Ambassadors enjoy flexible work opportunities, allowing them to fit their work around their work around their studies easily.
- Employability- Ambassadors have access to a range of training opportunities, as well as gaining valuable experience in a variety of areas from public speaking to communication skills, and team work to administrative skills.
University of Bolton Student Ambassadors receive a competitive rate of pay, to learn more about the scheme and receive an application form, please get in touch with us using the information below.
Sophia Bibi, Administrative Officer, email@example.com