The Open Day is the best way for you to really experience what it’s like to study at University. You’ll get to meet some of your lecturers, meet some of our current students, hear much more about your course and you may even get to try out some of our cutting-edge kit!
If that wasn’t reason enough to come, for the open day on Saturday 25 June only, we’re giving away one years’ free accommodation in our halls of residence. That’s all your rent, bills and contents insurance absolutely free for one whole year. And all you have to do is come to the open day.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize worth more than £3,000 you’ll need to make sure you register at the front desk when you arrive and check-in on Facebook or Twitter at Orlando Halls of Residence by taking the frequent accommodation tour.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only available to open day visitors who sign in at reception and tag themselves at Orlando Village Halls of Residence on Facebook or Twitter between 9am and 4pm on Saturday 25 June 2016.
- Students who have unsuccessfully completed courses at the University are not eligible for this competition.
- The maximum duration of the free accommodation will be 38 weeks, based on the standard 38 week contract which includes the Christmas and Easter vacation.
- This competition is only available to those looking to start a new course of study in September 2016 or 2017.
- The successful party will be contacted by Friday 1 July.
- The competition offers a free place at Orlando Village Halls of Residence for one academic year (standard 38 week contact in 2016/17). It cannot be exchanged or used in part to fund private accommodation.
- The price of Halls cannot be reimbursed for cash. Should you leave the Halls earlier than the end of the contract no financial reimbursement will be offered.
- The competition covers the cost of living in Orlando Village Halls of Residence (rent/bills as identified in the contract) food/other bills will not be covered.
- The winner of this competition is still subject to the usual application procedure for Halls of Residence.
- The winner will need to be a fully enrolled student in order to take up their free place at Orlando Village Halls of Residence.
- The winner of the competition is still subject to pay a deposit in order to live in Orlando Village Halls of Residence, this is refunded at the end of the year providing no damage is caused.
- The University reserves the right to revoke this competition and the prize in the event of disciplinary action being taken against the winner, in such cases the previous prize holder will then become liable for the rent.
- Free accommodation at Orlando Village Halls of Residence is only provided to current students at the University of Bolton, if the winner of this competition ceases to be a current student before the standard 38 week contract finishes, the free accommodation will cease and the winner will be required to leave the Halls of Residence in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- The University of Bolton reserves the right to refuse to award free accommodation to students if it wishes and our decision is final.