- The BA (Hons) Education and Learning programmes enable you to engage in the systematic and reflective study of education, successfully combining the key elements of our Education and Psychology subject areas.
- Our learning environment is characterised by highly qualified, supportive, approachable and student-focused staff.
- The teaching team have a wide range of active research experience and interests, with an excellent reputation both nationally and internationally.
- You will undertake a placement in an educational setting, observing learning and teaching, talk to learners as well as to teachers about their roles and experiences.
- The experience will give you the edge if you choose to apply for teacher training courses or employment relevant to education, such as teaching assistant positions.
- Many graduates go on to initial teacher training programmes such as the PGCE. Others choose further study in areas such as librarianship, careers advice and graduate training schemes, such as those in local government.
Do you want a career in Education or have a general interest in Education? If so, the new undergraduate course in Education and Learning may be the course for you.
Book onto the next open day
Don't just take our word for it, the best way to find out about a University is to have a look for yourself. We Offer Campus Tours, Halls of Residence Tours and have subject lecturers on hand throughout the day to answer your questions.
Thursday 11 January (2-6pm)
Saturday 24 March
|Course ||Mode of Attendance ||2017/18 |
| Education and Learning BA (Hons)
| Education and Learning with Foundation BA (Hons)
If you are interested in the above course, you may also be interested in the range of Teacher Training, Postgraduate and Professional Development courses on offer at the University of Bolton.