Want to enhance the performance of elite athletes or get them back to full fitness after injury? Or is helping to improve the general health, well-being and fitness levels of individuals or communities more your focus? We offer a range of professional vocational courses that lead to rewarding careers in the dynamic and exciting sport, leisure and physical activity sectors.
Download the School of Sports of Biomedical Sciences Brochure.
Why the University of Bolton?
- Our Sports courses are top 10 in the UK for Teaching Quality and Graduate Prospects according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017 [Read our news article]
- Study in the Bolton One building which houses our teaching rooms, sport science labs, sports hall, and sports rehabilitation facilities
- Receive support from staff with a wealth of professional, research and consultancy experience
- Gain work experience within our Athlete Development Centre, Sport and Spinal Injury Clinic, or in community-based organisations we have links with
- Small lecture sizes means you will have the opportunity to ask questions, receive help and interact with our friendly and approachable staff
- Our courses are accredited by professional bodies such as The British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES) and The British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
- Gain valuable coaching qualifications in addition to your degree