- Above average graduate starting salaries - compare salaries with other universities
- Established industry contacts, giving access to work placements and future employment
- University holds accreditations from CIAT, CIOB, CABE, ICEand IStructE
- Work on projects to gain valuable practical experience that will enhance your employability
- Graduate destinations include; Balfour Beatty, VELUX and United Utilities
- Why would you study elsewhere?
The University has a long and proud history of delivering top-class, industry relevant courses in the construction industry. Our programmes are recognised for their depth, detail and quality within the sector. They will give you a solid foundation to build your career or help you develop professionally.
Visit an Aspire Day!
We are running Aspire Days on Wednesday 11 October and Wednesday 18 October for yr 12 and 13 students who are thinking of applying to the University of Bolton or would just like to find out a little more about our courses. Booking is now openat www.bolton.ac.uk/aspire
Alternatively you can Book onto one of the next open days below.
Saturday 14 October
Saturday 25 November
| Course||Mode of Attendance||2017/18 |
|Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)
||Full-time / Part-time
|Civil Engineering with Foundation BEng (Hons)
|Civil Engineering HNC
|Construction and Surveying HNC
|Construction Project Management BSc (Hons)
(Next running in September 2018)
|Construction Project Management with Foundation BSc (Hons) (Next running in September 2018)