- Above average graduate starting salaries - compare salaries with other universities
- Established industry contacts, giving access to work placements and future employment
- University holds accreditations from CIAT, CIOB, CABE, ICEand IStructE
- Work on projects to gain valuable practical experience that will enhance your employability
- Graduate destinations include; Balfour Beatty, VELUX and United Utilities
- Why would you study elsewhere?
The University has a long and proud history of delivering top-class, industry relevant courses in the construction industry. Our programmes are recognised for their depth, detail and quality within the sector. They will give you a solid foundation to build your career or help you develop professionally.
Book onto the next open day
Don't just take our word for it, the best way to find out about a University is to have a look for yourself. We Offer Campus Tours, Halls of Residence Tours and have subject lecturers on hand throughout the day to answer your questions.
Saturday 01 July
Friday 18 August
Saturday 19 August