- Above average graduate starting salaries - compare salaries with other universities
- 92% student satisfaction (Unistats 2011)
- Study in our £10m purpose built Art, Design & Media facilities
- Live project briefs and work placement opportunities in creative companies
- Academic staff with a wealth of professional experience
- Recent overseas study visits to Florence, Tokyo, New York and Toronto
- Why would you study elsewhere?
Art, Design and Media offers you a variety of challenging yet rewarding career paths. From the creative and innovative to the practical and pragmatic, the University of Bolton offers a diverse and high quality learning experience in this area.
Book onto the next open day
Don't just take our word for it, the best way to find out about a University is to have a look for yourself. We Offer Campus Tours, Halls of Residence Tours and have subject lecturers on hand throughout the day to answer your questions.
Thursday 11 January (2-6pm)
Saturday 24 March
If you like these courses, you might also like ...