University of Bolton|

How to apply for a taught postgraduate course

Share This

Place right column content here.



How to apply for a taught masters degree, postgraduate diploma or postgraduate certificate at the University of Bolton

The application process varies depending on whether you are a home (UK) applicant, an EU applicant or an international applicant.

Home (UK) applicants (full-time or part-time)

If you are a home (UK) applicant please apply directly to the University of Bolton using the standard University of Bolton application form.

Download the standard application form
|Download the standard application form guidance notes|

Get the latest version of Adobe Reader|

The application form is available in alternative formats. Please contact Student Services by telephone on        01204 903903 or email| if you would prefer a paper copy or an alternative format.

Please return your completed application form to Marketing & Recruitment at the address shown below. Please DO NOT send your application form to the department or tutor.

Marketing & Recruitment
University of Bolton
Deane Road
Bolton, BL3 5AB
United Kingdom

Tel: 01204 903903  

Please complete all sections of the application form. Please check the course information to see how many references are required. For most courses we require one reference. This should preferably be an academic reference, but an employer reference will be acceptable if an academic reference is not available.

EU applicants

Please visit our web pages for European Union applicants for details of how to apply and entry requirements for your country.

International applicants (full-time)

The University of Bolton has international representatives in many countries. Please visit our international applicants| webpages for their contact details.

If you reside in a country where the University of Bolton has an international representative you must make your application through their office.

If you reside in a country where the University of Bolton does not have a representative please apply directly to the university.

For advice and help prior to arriving in the UK please contact the Centre for International Relations on on          +44 1204 903110    or email|.

For further information about living and studying in the UK please contact your local British Council Office - please visit the British Council| website for details.

International applicants (part-time)

Please contact the the Centre for International Relations on +44 1204 903110 or email| to find out if you are eligible for part-time study.