The School of Sound Recording (Manchester)
- Above average graduate starting salaries - compare salaries with other universities
- Courses developed by industry experts
- Study in purpose built facilities
- Academic staff with a wealth of professional experience
- Why would you study elsewhere?
The courses below have been developed in partnership with SSR, Manchester, a well established company, with great relationships within Manchester's music industry. You will benefit from guest lectures and seminars led by key industry professionals.
To find out more about these courses, please see the open days being held at SSR, Manchester - you are still more than welcome to attend an open day at the University of Bolton campus for information about student services, funding and the disability service.
Each of our partnerships has an Academic Partnership Manager (APM), and should you wish to speak directly, the APM for SSR is Yusuf Giga Y.Giga@bolton.ac.uk