The University of Bolton has had a successful partnership with Skills Company (formerly Skills Solutions part of Economic Solutions) since 2006.
Skills Company provides services to over 4000 employers and 8000 individuals. The programmes run in Manchester and there is a link tutor from the University of Bolton that monitors the programmes. All the programmes are taught by staff from Skills Company.
- FD Business Management
- CTLLS L4
- FD Early Years Childhood Studies
- Certificate in Education (14+)(Teacher Education)(Part time)
- Certificate in Education (14+)(Teacher Education)(Full time)
- PGCE (14+)(Teacher Education)(Part time)
- PGCE (14+)(Teacher Education)(Full time)
- BA (Hons) Professional Development Early Years
- FD Teaching Assistant (Primary) (Part time)
- BA (Hons) Professional Development in Education (Part time)
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more about the course, the fees, and how to make an application, please either visit the Skills Company website below, or email email@example.com
Each of our partnerships has an Academic Partnership Manager(APM), and should you wish to speak directly, the University of Bolton APM for Skills Company is Lindsey Brocklebank L.Brocklebank@bolton.ac.uk