The National Centre for Motorsport Engineering at the University of Bolton currently offers two motorsport-focused degree courses.
BSc (Hons) Motorsport Technology
BEng (Hons) Automotive Performance Engineering (Motorsport)
If the idea of a career striving to achieve optimal performance and efficiency in race car design and set-up gets your motor revving then this is the course for you.
This exciting course aims to give you the theoretical, practical and hands-on knowledge and experience needed to overtake your competition in the field of advanced performance engineering.
- ACCESS TO WELL-EQUIPPED INDUSTRY-STANDARD FACILITIES
- WORK EXPERIENCE ALONGSIDE TOP INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
- DEDICATED WORKSTATIONS EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST CAD AND SIMULATION SOFTWARE
You can study our Motorsport Technology Honours degrees full-time, part-time or full-time with a foundation year.
- A UNIVERSITY WITH A DISTINGUISHED HISTORY IN ENGINEERING
- EXCELLENT INDIVIDUAL TUTOR SUPPORT
- HIGH-QUALITY PURPOSE-BUILT FACILITIES
Our Automotive Performance Engineering Honours degree is available full-time, part-time and full-time with a foundation year.