The University of Bolton regularly attends events across the world - and we want to meet you!
We want you to have the opportunity to meet us face-to-face and ask any questions you might have about studying at the University of Bolton. We regularly attend fairs and recruitment events across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, East Asia, Central and South Asia and North America.
These events will give you the opportunity to ask about:
- Programmes (pre-degree (foundation programmes), undergraduate, postgraduate taught (Masters) and postgraduate research).
- Ask about academic and English and entry requirements.
- Life studying in Bolton, Greater Manchester and the UK in general.
- Entry points (January/ September).
- Any other questions about the University of Bolton.
In the next few months we will be visiting:
- 11th - 12th of November Athens, Greece (14:00PM to 19:00PM Royal Olymic Hotel) Study UK British Council Fair full details available here.
- 17th - 18th of November Nicosia, Cyprus (15:00PM to 20:00PM Hilton Cyprus, Nicosia) Study UK British Council Fair full details available here.
- 22nd of March Vilnius, Lithuania (10:00AM to 18:00PM Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva) Baltic Council Days of Education full details available here.
- 24th of March Riga, Latvia (10:00AM to 17:00PM Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija) Baltic Council Days of Education full details available here.
- 25th of March Tallinn, Estonia (11:00AM to 17:00PM Radisson Blu Hotel Olympia) Baltic Council Days of Education full details available here.
- 3rd of March Milan, Italy (
More events will be added as announced, so please keep checking to see whether we will be at an event near you soon. In the meantime, you can look at our Country Pages to see if there are any representatives agencies with who are affiliated with the University of Bolton.
If you have any direct questions, please get in touch with the University of Bolton directly at email@example.com