All international applications will be made through the INTCAS system. This can either be done directly by you, or you can search for an agent in your country to help support you making your application.
How to make your application
- Log into INTCAS and register as a student
- Go to Explore > Institutions and search for University of Bolton
- Search for desired courses and add to your Applicaiton Basket
- When you are ready to apply click on the Application Basket and press apply
- Fill and submit your applicaiton form
Track your application on INTCAS
You can make and track all of your applications through INTCAS. All applications, offer, payments and visa applications are managed through INTCAS. Simply log in with your username and password and visit Application > Manage Applications. Here you can view the progress of your applications.
If you need help with INTCAS
Please contact INTCAS directly for any assistance with your application: