Graduate Internship Vacancies – apply now!
Are you about to graduate from the University of Bolton in 2016? If so, you could be eligible for one of our new, exciting graduate internship opportunities.
University of Bolton interns have gone on to secure jobs on their chosen career paths, so this could be a great first-rung on the ladder for you to give your professional future a flying start.
There are 10 University of Bolton internship vacancies available, all based with our academic schools or professional support teams. Placements are paid £15,356 p.a. and will be full-time positions, fixed term for six months. The start date for all posts will be Monday 3rd October 2016.
The criteria for internship posts are:
- You must be graduating from the University of Bolton in 2016.
- You must be able to commit to full-time hours, Monday to Friday for the full duration of 6 months.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply?
Once you have decided which internship role you want to apply for you will need to do the following:
Once you have completed all four of the above documents send them to Julie Bateman, Head of Careers and Employability at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the internships below has now been extended to Monday 13 June at 5.00pm. This extension is only for the roles that are still listed;
Guidance and Support
The Careers team are available to help you with any of your applications. You can contact us for an appointment by ringing 01204 903080 or by emailing email@example.com
Application guidelines have also been written to help you with the process. Please read them carefully!
Internship Roles for 2016/17
Click on the links below to read the job description and job specification:
- UOB-GI01 Learning Development and Digital Literacy Intern – Student Experience Team
- UOB-GI02 International Engagement and Experience Developer Intern – Recruitment & Admissions/Student Experience Teams
- UOB-GI03 Bolton 'Student's Moving' Activator Intern – Specialist Services and Safety Team
- UOB-GI04 Employability Skills Development Intern – Student Union/Careers Service
- UOB-GI05 AutoCAD Assistant Intern - Facilities
- UOB-GI06 Apprenticeship Researcher Intern – Human Resources
- UOB-GI07 Centre for Pedagogy Project Intern – School of Education and Psychology
- UOB-GI10 Casting Coordinator Intern – School of the Arts
- UTC-GI01 Marketing and Administration Intern - UTC
- UTC-GI02 Website Development Intern - UTC