Welcome to the University of Bolton Careers Service website for employers. The Careers Service works in partnership with a whole range of employers, from large national companies to small local organisations.
The Careers Service is here to help you with:
- Advertising job vacancies and work placements
- Providing you with the opportunity to work with our staff and students
- Arranging attendance for you at our annual employer events
- Providing employment information and advice about recruiting students and graduates
We are always looking for ways in which the Careers Service and employers can work together, as this helps to support students in their search for graduate employment.
Statement of Service for Employers
The Careers Service strives to provide a professional service which meets the needs of employers. Our statement of service highlights our commitment to service delivery and quality of provision, and outlines the careers facilities and services that you can expect.
The University of Bolton currently has eight main academic Schools. These are:
- Business School
- School of Law
- School of Creative Technologies
- School of Education and Psychology
- School of Engineering
- School Sport and Biomedical Sciences
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- School of the Arts