BRI is the designated research centre for BBS. Its mission is to promote business and management research within the University as well as outreach to our business partners outside.
Moreover, it aims to work in partnership with both local and national businesses in research and innovation projects, in order to benefit the wider community.
Aims of BRI
- To enhance further business and management research within the University;
- To foster innovative research synergies across the University and externally;
- To gain research funding;
- To actively undertake and publish legal research; and,
- To actively supervise doctoral studies within the business sphere.