The Business School at the University of
Bolton is developing and Advisory Group to advise on its strategic direction.
Business School Advisory Group membership includes:
- Hon Judge Timothy Clayton – Honorary Recorder of Bolton
- Kate Bullen – Partner Stephensons
- Allison Carr – Partner & Director of
- Rob Stafford – Director Stafford & Co.
- Mark Getliffe – Director CLB Coopers
- Gerard McDermott QC – Barrister, Outer
Temple Chambers London
- Andrew McLoughlin – Fieldings Porter
- Carly Sandbach – Barrister, Exchange
- George Almond – former High Sheriff of
The Advisory Group is chaired by His Honour
Willie Morris, University Governor and former Judge.
Said BBS Diamond
Jubilee Professor of Law, Stephen Hardy: ‘It's vital for the University of
Bolton’s new Business School to forge strong links with businesses, listen to
their advice and understand what they are looking for in professional services
graduates. This way we can deliver even better courses and help encourage local
graduates to stay in our region to develop their careers.’